Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WPSians .... WE MISS YOU....

CLASS OF 1992
I felt I should post all the Class photos that I could lay my hands on. We have photos beginning with Class of 1992 (the first batch of class X that I taught). I am not sure if the earlier three batches took photos or not. I hope all the WPSians cherish them. I know they are not very clear. But, that is the best I could manage. Want to have a look at them ? sans 1993 (no photo available), sans 2005 (I need to get it scanned). Will post it later.......... GO AHEAD AND VISIT MY OTHER BLOG http://www.wpsschool.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the photos Ma'm.

It's surprising that you missed the photo of one of the wonderful batches of WPS (1993). I will touchbase with some of 1993 batch students and see if I can get hands on any photo. If positive, I will share the photo with you.

Raghu

Priyaranjan said...

Hello Madam, nice to see a blogpost of the school and recent pics. I have the picture for Class of 1993 Sec A so let me know the email address where i can send the picture.

Thanks
Priyaranjan

jyothi naidu said...

Hi Priyaranjan,
Nice to hear from you. My mail id is jyothigkn@gmail.com.

Ragadeep Sriperumbudur said...

This is my class photo and I am missing from it :( Not sure where I was or what I was doing. Thanks for posting Jyothi teacher.

H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.