Friday, April 23, 2010

THE BISHOP'S CANDLESTICKS ON YOUTUBE

I received a pleasant shock the other day when I found the complete Play The Bishop's Candlesticks staged for 2004 ANNUAL DAY, uploaded on Youtube. It's good to know that students do take interest in plays even after leaving school. Good work Roshan Thomas !!! It's he who played the character of the priest and it's he who uploaded the play!!!
Well, here's the link for those of you who would like to recollect all the wonderful Annual Days that you were a part of!!! But it is better to go to warangal public school in youtube as you'll be able to watch glimpses of this year's play THE MERCHANT OF VENICE too!!!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=alexwizkid123&view=videos

10 comments:

Venkateshwar Reddy said...

Good to know that Ma'am..im pleasantly shocked 2!!

But would you mind posting the link to the video over here, Ma'am? I couldnt find the video when i searched.

jyothi naidu said...

Well Venkat, you just need to go to warangal public school in youtube and you're there!!! You played the role of the police officer, isn't it?!!! Good Luck!!

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=alexwizkid123&view=videos


here it is..!!!

jyothi naidu said...

Hi Bhanu, good work. I didn't know how to read the link. Anyway, now the play is on my blog.

Venkateshwar Reddy said...

Yes Ma'am..feels great that you still remember after all these years and annual days!!

And thanks for the videos. They took me back through those days(omg! i sound like an old man) and had me smiling watching how naive we were back then :)

jyothi naidu said...

Hi Venkat,
It really feels good to connect with you all after such a long time. After teaching class X for 18 long years (around 800 students) it's tough to remember every one. Well, I do remember the majority of you.I heard that you are studying in BITS Pilani... What are you pursuing?

Venkateshwar Reddy said...

Yes Ma'am. I am doing B.Pharm at BITS Pilani, currently in my 3rd yr.

Venkateshwar Reddy said...

Well Ma'am, you remind me of Tolstoy's "For men may come and men may go, I go on forever." The Brook of WPS. :)

jyothi naidu said...

Hey Venkat, don't flatter me. Well, all of US need to leave WPS one day or the other. I would love to retire here, but let's see what's in store. By the way, The Brook was written by Tennyson. It feels good to know that you not only remember the poem but are also able to draw comparisons. Keep going........

Venkateshwar Reddy said...

my bad!! :)

By the way Ma'am, I've sent a mail to you (jyothigkn@gmail.com); not sure if you've checked it yet. I'd love to hear back and know what you think about it!!