Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WPSians visit the school for the BLIND




The students of Class VII got a rare opportunity of visiting a School for the Blind as a part of their learning activity. They interacted with the physically challenged and were awestruck with their capabilities in various skills. The confidence that exuded from them (blind kids) I'm sure will make every student mentally strong and grateful to the ALMIGHTY for having given them EYES!!! I am glad that the Interactive way of teaching English, is indeed helping the students in more ways than one. This visit I am sure, will make every student more caring and compassionate towards the physically challenged. I pray to GOD from the bottom of my heart that they are soon blessed with SIGHT so that they get a chance to see this BEAUTIFUL WORLD. I dedicate these poems to those lovely CHILDREN OF GOD!!!

LIFE
Life comprises of joys and sorrows
So say people.
But it is full of endless tomorrows
With joys so trifle.
God looks like a poor Arithmetician
I am sure you all know.
Because for some only joys does he sanction,
Don’t you think so?
Others he has only sorrows in store
Making them pine
Giving them problems more and more
So that they resign.
I wish God learns to be impartial
Giving joys and sorrows
To his children in measures equal
To enjoys beautiful morrows.

FRIENDSHIP
Our friendship is a crossword puzzle my friend
With you and I on either end.
The boxes between us are all empty
Why they can’t be filled is a pity.
Here I am with my heart open
Waiting for you with hope often.
To listen to words that comfort me
None other can do that you can see.
Extend a hand and I’ll do that too
Come, let’s solve the puzzle me and you.
To make a word (world) beautiful
Like our friendship so wonderful.



No comments: